Our quality management system is the backbone of our manufacturing process. It helps us reduce waste and cost and to meet internationally recognized quality standards.
Stringent quality checks are conducted at every step of the production process, including the inspection of all incoming fabric, insecticide treatment and cut-to-pack processes.
Our QA team performs random process/system audits to improve our production and quality management methods. Quality objectives and performance indicators are discussed and set for all departments to ensure continual improvement. The QA team also audits each production batch in our independent ISO 17025 accredited lab before releasing the batch to a client.
We are proud that our company is accredited with the following certifications:
– ISO 14000: 2004 Environmental Management
– ISO 9001: 2008 Manufacturing and export of insecticidal mosquito nets
– ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management, Sales, Business Development, Supply Chain Management, Warehousing and Relief Supplies
– SA 8000: 2008 Social Accountability
– ISO 17025: 2005 Testing and Calibration.